This item is a bright blinking (red) LED wired to a 2 AAA battery holder in a high quality ABS box. The LED bulb is red and blinks brightly (extra bright 12000 millicandela and wide angle).
The expected battery life of 2 AAA batteries (not included) in continuous use is 1 FULL YEAR (Don’t get fooled by the purposely misleading “daily usage” claims of others) . This item is well-made but simple and reliable; no complicated USB recharging, buggy sensors, mysterious stoppages, etc…If you have bought one of those items before, you know what we mean.
Can be used in a wide variety of applications:
* As a fake alarm device in a car, boat, motorcycle, etc. This can help to protect your property from potential thieves, causing them to move on to easier targets.
* As a faux alarm outside a front door, on the eves of a house, or positioned inside a garage window. Anywhere that you want to give the bad guys second thoughts about breaking in.
* As an attention grabber in a shop window or as part of shop sign.
* In a hobby project such as a train set, model display, 3D box diorama, etc.
* Many different applications limited only by your imagination!
Usage: Just install two fresh alkaline AAA batteries and the LED will begin to flash. Simple!
Blinking rate of the LED is about 1 flash per second. Studies show that this rate is ideal for attracting the eye without being annoying. This flash rate also mimics speed of expensive alarm systems’ LED flashing rate.
* Contents: 1 black ABS box with red LED; 2 x AAA battery holder inside
* 5mm diameter red lens LED flashes bright red (extra bright & wide angle). The LED protrudes 5.5mm from the ABS box.
* Requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries not included.
* ABS box size is 1-5/8″ x 2-3/4″ x 7/8″ (41mm x 71mm x 23.5mm). There is no on/off switch, but the expected battery life of 2 AAA batteries (not included) in continuous use is 1 FULL YEAR!